5 Minute Coffee Icing is a powdered sugar and coffee preparation that takes less than 5 minutes to make.
Easy to make, it is perfect for decorating cakes, cream puffs, cookies, pies and more.
|Difficulty level : low|
|Prep time : 5 mins|
|Break : –|
|Cook time : –|
|Total time : 5 mins|
|about 200 g of coffee icing|
|1 cup of strong coffee (ristretto mocha type)|
|1 cup (150 g) icing sugar|
- Prepare the coffee.
- Put the powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Gradually pour the hot coffee over the powdered sugar while stirring with a spoon.
- Stir until the sugar has absorbed the coffee to form a smooth cream.
- Once ready, let cool to room temperature.
- Cover with plastic wrap or use and enjoy !