15 minute strawberry tiramisu is a dessert made with mascarpone cream, spoon cookies soaked in strawberry coulis, strawberries and mint; it can be prepared in less than 15 minutes.
Easy and quick to make, without eggs, creamy and fresh, it can be enjoyed as a snack during the day or at the end of a meal.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 15 mins|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 10 mins|
|Total time : 30 mins|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|1 cup (100 g) lady finger biscuits|
|1/2 pound (220 g) strawberries + strawberries for decoration|
|3/4 cup (175 g) powdered sugar|
|1 cup (225 g) mascarpone|
|1 cup (230 g) fresh cream|
- In a saucepan, add chopped strawberries and 100 g (1/2 cup) sugar.
- Stir and cook over low heat for about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and blend.
- Strain and let the coulis cool.
- In a bowl, whisk the mascarpone at low speed to soften it and add the remaining granulated sugar while whisking.
- In a bowl, whip the cream and gently fold it into the mascarpone using slow upward strokes with a spatula.
- Pour a first layer of cream into glasses.
- Dip cookies in strawberry coulis and add to glass.
- Continue alternating the two layers.
- Top with strawberry pieces and a mint leaf.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
“You have to put your heart into the kitchen.”Rosa Lewis